Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Mama Butter Body Lotion

Oops. Finished this 140g tube of Mama Butter Body Lotion Rose a while back but forgot about this post in the draft folder. Oh well, better late than never ^.^

Here's something I appreciate about this product: it's honest about being a lotion and not a cream. I've tried a vast many "body creams" that were really lotions, as in light but not necessarily runny, fast absorbing, and best for the spring and summer but not really adequate for the winter. 

This Mama Butter Body Lotion is exactly that, a light and creamy lotion that's adequately moisturizing for spring and summer weather but not really for winter. I dug it out to use in February and while it didn't leave me dry, flaky, or itchy, there were times I wish it was more moisturizing than it was. So really, it was best used during the summer, and I like it enough to repurchase. They have a limited edition yuzu scented version--woohoo!--, so you'll definitely see of this stuff when I get to it.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts