Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment

Just finished this 30mL/28g/1oz. tube of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment so here's a quick post for it. This tube was from the Eight Hours of Wonder Set I bought last holiday season. 

This Hand Treatment feels very similar to Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, even the smell (they're both unscented but does have a smell). I'd say the EA is more melty balmy and Kiehl's more like a thick cream. Either way, I like how it leaves my hands soft and smooth afterwards and the effect lasts through the next morning, after a few hand washes. I wouldn't call it an "intensive hand treatment" but for a hand cream it's great. Will definitely repurchase full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts