Sunday, April 3, 2022

Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk

Almost done with this 100mL/3.3fl. oz. travel size bottle of Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk so here's a post for it. This product has been discontinued, and in its place is a new Vinoclean Gentle Cleansing Almond Milk, which I also have and will get to (hopefully) soon.

I don't know why they discontinued this product, because I think it's lovely and I like it quite a bit. It has a nice fragrance that feels so familiar but I can't put a finger on where I'd known it from. Either way, this cleansing milk is gentle, it doesn't rinse off completely but doesn't leave a residue either. My face is soft and clean afterwards. Oh well, let's hope the Cleansing Almond Milk is just as good. We'll see about that. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts