Friday, April 15, 2022

HABA Lavender Squalane & Squa Balm Set

Almost done with this  HABA Lavender Squalane & Squa Balm Set  and which includes a small 15mL/0.5fl. oz. bottle of Lavender Squalane and 3.5g 0.12oz tiny compact of Lavender Squa Balm. This was a limited edition set released in the spring of 2020. There's another LE Rose Squalane released in Japan but it's sadly not available here in the States or I would be tempted to try it as well!

Two things I really like about this LE set. First, it's packaged rather well in an organza bag and then in a small box. Cute, simple, and to the point, nothing fancy. Second, the product size is just right, for me at least. I'm enjoying every bit of it and will finish it all before getting bored. Any bigger and it would have been too much.

- Lavender Squalane: surprisingly, I quite like this idea of scented squalane, because I'd tried colorless and odorless squalane oil it got really boring really fast. I particularly like this lavender fragrance. It's sweet, is on the mild side, as in it doesn't beat me and my olfactory sense over the head. Most other lavender-scented things I've used were so strong and harsh and this Lavender Squalane was refreshingly different. I only need 3 drops of this oil for my face and neck.

- Lavender Squa Balm: what's better than squalane oil? A thicker, richer, all-purpose squalane balm, of course! This balm was a fantastic idea and I wish they offer it permanently! It's a very soft balm, so a gentle swipe will pick up enough product for one use. It has the same pleasantly sweet lavender scent as the oil above. Not only I enjoy this different texture, the fact that I could use this rich balm anywhere on my body totally wins me over. Because guess what, the squalane oil makes a great moisturizer for the face, but it's this balm that I dab on my under-eye area as an eye treatment, and on my laugh lines and around my lips as an intensive treatment. I've used it on my cuticles, elbows, and knees as well. Love it!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts