Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Decorte Prime Latte Mask

Squeezing in a quick post for this Decorte Prime Latte Mask, which I liked a lot and will definitely repurchase. This was part of a GWP I received when I purchased the Makeup Coffret II in the winter of 2019.

 
This mask was soaked in a generous 16mL/0.54fl. oz. of thick and milky emulsion, the Prime Latte Softening Milk, I think, based on the picture of the bottle shown on the mask's packaging. I loved how soft and moisturized the mask made my skin. Even better was that I loved the scent as well. It was a soft fragrance that was both floral and herbal, with a faint minty whiff. Actually, now that I think about it, it was probably the same scent as the AQ Serum Absolute Firming Lift Contour Serum. Anyway, I sure hope I was correct, because I have this Softening Milk and am very much looking forward to using it!
 
As for the mask itself, it was one of, if not the best fitting sheet mask I've tried to date (though I haven't tried that many)! It fit my face so well there were barely any extra sticking out anywhere, which I hate. I wonder if they sell these sheet masks in dry tablets so I can soak them in my very own Softening Milk.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts