Monday, April 11, 2022

Nursery Cleansing Balms

Wow, can't believe I went through 4 of these 91.5g jars of Nursery Cleansing Balms in less than half a year! There were four varieties: Lemon Lime, Orange, Yuzu, and Rose

 
Nursery is a small brand under a parent company with the weirdest name ever: Human Resource Communications. If you're thinking, huh? Well, me too. The first time I went to their website, I thought it was a junk site until I scrolled down and saw their products. Nursery is just one of four brands they have.
 
Anyway, Nursery itself only has a handful of--popular, mind you!--cleansing gels, cleansing balms, and lotions. In fact, I'm eyeing a couple of their cleansing gels and lotions but only holding back because of a long queue of cleansers. When I restock though, I'll definitely pick up some.

I totally see why these Nursery Cleansing Balms are popular. The four jars I used were so smooth they didn't scoop out in chunks (ahem, Clinique!) but rather dollops of cream-like balm. Upon massaging onto my face, the balm melted immediately into a thick oil, rinsed well and didn't leave residue or taut skin. I truly enjoyed using them. However, with all that said, unfortunately they do contain polyethylene, so I won't be repurchasing :(

- Lemon Lime: very zesty and was actually much more lime than lemon but I loved it! The scent was so refreshing and invigorating!

- Orange: smelled to me more like sweet tangerine.

- Yuzu: nice yuzu scent but was disappointingly faint, as in I could barely smell anything at all! I bought this thinking it'd be my favorite of the bunch but it turned out to be my least favorite.

- Rose: smelled more citrusy with a touch of rose.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts