Saturday, April 2, 2022

Chantecaille Bio Lifting Mask Aromacologie

The weather has warmed up a bit, which made my trusty and super moisturizing Able Skincare Anti-Aging Radiance Platinum Sleeping Mask a bit too intense and I had to put it away. In its place is this tiny  5mL/0.17fl. oz. sample jar of Chantecaille Bio Lifting Mask Aromacologie

My first thought upon see this product: WTH does "bio lifting" mean? You already know how what I think about skincare and claims to "lift and firm" the skin, which is absurd. But ok, I'll play along and give it a try.

 
This is a soft cream that's surprisingly light and moisturizing. The texture's so light it's almost fluffy like cotton candy. There's a generic herbal-y scent I don't care for but don't mind either. I leave this mask on overnight, because I'm just too lazy to wash it off, and I'd wake up to soft skin which is great. But I can't tell why this is called a mask and not a face cream. With the Able Skincare and especially Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask, I put them on and I like I'm having a spa treatment. But this Chantecaille one? It works and feels no different than any other face cream. Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts