Monday, June 6, 2022

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Emulsion

Like the Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water, I have two 15mL/0.5fl. oz. bottles of Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Emulsion from two different Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Basic Kits.

2-Piece Basic Kit with just the Renewing Water and Emulsion.

 
4-Piece Basic Kit with Renewing Water, Emulsion, Serum, and Cream.

This Renewing Emulsion has thicker and (body) lotion-like texture, which is nothing unusual. Like the Renewing Water, the emulsion is just as rich and moisturizing, and it does get sticky if I apply too much so I don't need to use a lot of it for my skin to feel comfortable. I haven't even finish one bottle yet of either the water or the emulsion and I've been using them for 3+ weeks! Glad I tried these, but I won't purchase the full size.  

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts