Friday, June 10, 2022

Embryolisse Milky Make-up Removal Emulsion

Half way through this 200mL/6.76fl. oz. bottle of Embryolisse Milky Make-up Removal Emulsion but I wished I hadn't bought it since the first time I used it! 


Don't get me wrong. This Emulsion is great: it's creamy, and although it leaves a slight film after rinsing this film is actually moisturizing. In fact, this Emulsion's so great it feels identical to the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluide, from consistency to texture, down to the very fragrance! I even compared their ingredients--save for a few ingredients and their order of appearance on the list, the rest is identical. 
 
It's no wonder they feel identical, which is the very reason I regretted buying this Emulsion. Even the instructions on the bottle of the Lait-Creme Fluide says it can be used to remove makeup as well, so why should I pay $25 for 200mL of this Emulsion when $35 could get me 500mL of the Lait-Creme Fluide that not only feels identical but also does the exact same thing? Makes no sense, right? Will not repurchase and would recommend the Lait-Creme Fluide, because you get more product for the price.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts