Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream

I had two of these 5mL/0.36fl. oz. jars of Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream, one from the Concentrated Ginseng Anti-Aging Care Kit with the Renewing Creamy Mask, and the other from the 4-piece Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Basic Kit.  

Concentrated Ginseng Anti-Aging Care Kit
 
4-piece Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Basic Kit
Out of the whole Concentrated Ginseng lineup that I've been sampling, this Cream was perhaps the most surprising--it was very light, much so that I ended up using it as a day cream instead with my morning routine, and even then I went through both jars within a couple of weeks, versus 3+ weeks now for the Water, Emulsion, and Serum. 

Anyway, being a light cream doesn't mean it wasn't moisturizing--it was! And it layered really well under my sunscreen too. It kept my skin from getting taut and dry, which usually happens around the early afternoon or even midday depends on how light the day moisturizer is. So yes, I did like this moisturizer and will probably pick up a full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts