Friday, December 30, 2011

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX

Update Saturday, December 31, 2011.

Finally found a list of ingredients in form of a picture taken by Paris B. from My Women Stuff. I have received her permission to post the picture here, so up it goes ^.^ Thank you Paris. B.

***Picture from My Women Stuff.

----------------------------------------
Original post Tuesday, October 19, 2010.

This Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX is the third update of Laneige's most hyped product, this time containing no alcohol (it says so on the printed slip inside)!


I can definitely say I like this version best, not because it is alcohol-free but it also seems to be the most lightly scented out of the three. The fragrance is different from the last two, still keeping that clean and fresh scent but with a touch of floral this time and not so much the sweet musky scent in the 2nd installment by the name of Water Sleeping Pack Plus.


As you can see it still comes in a jar, though this time a small clear plastic scoop is provided so you don't have to stick your fingers into the pot. Still a downer if you ask me. I'd much rather have a pump bottle, for both the cleanliness as well as portion control.


Texture wise, there is not much of a departure from the Water Sleeping Pack Plus as far as I can tell. It's still a very light gel cream that absorbs very quickly and completely and is not sticky no matter how much I put on. I use both the Water Sleeping Pack Plus and this EX version side by side, alternating days ^.^ and I apply both very liberally for extra hydration.


I really love how it keeps my skin clear, bright, and well hydrated the next morning. No greasy oil slick forehead and t-zones, no reactions or blocked pores. I really truly love this product and will continue to try every new version they put out :D



Sorry, no ingredients list this time. If I find one later on I will add it to this post.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts