Thursday, February 8, 2024

Dr. Roebuck's Surf Chaser Reverse Aging Serum

Been using this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottle of Dr. Roebuck's Surf Chaser Reverse Aging Serum for a month now so here's a quick post.


This is a caramel-colored gelee with a slimy texture that reminds me of snail serums and has a funky odor to match. No, by funky I don't mean it has gone bad. However, there's no added fragrance to mask the actual smell of the serum, and let's just say it's not peaches and roses. Still, I would actually prefer funky unmasked odor to strongly perfumed products, so it doesn't bother me at all. 

What does bother me is the pump: it dispense way too much. Each pump dispenses enough for two uses, and so every time I have to try and stop the pump half way, which results in uneven amount being dispensed each time. Annoying. But other than that, so far the serum is working out ok. I don't about the "reverse aging." I'm certain not getting younger, that's for sure. Ha. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts