Sunday, January 28, 2024

L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Make-up Remover

I had 2 of these 200mL/6.7fl. oz. pump bottles of L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Make-up Remover but only kept one (the other went to mum). I really like the Pivoine Sublime product line so was keen to try anything with this scent. Too bad they discontinued the line :(


This is a transparent, colorless, and non-foaming cleansing jelly. I don't know about removing makeup, but it's definitely NOT a sunscreen remover :( I was hoping it was, but the direction says to apply it with a cotton pad, which made me think it's a cleansing water in jelly form. Still, I was game to try it anyway, and try it I did. I dispensed a good amount and massaged onto dry skin, then rinsed. Nope. I could feel--and see!--the sunscreen on my skin. DHC Water-friendly Cleansing Oil to the rescue. Ha! 
 
So now I use it the same way I use any other non-foaming cleanser, on days when I'm lounging around the house or too lazy to apply sunscreen. It's pretty pleasant to use, having the same scent as all the other Pivoine Sublime products. Actually, now that I think about it, it reminds me of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, only smells better ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts