Saturday, January 13, 2024

Lachesca Oil Cleansing

Oops. Forgot to post this review of the Lachesca Oil Cleansing 200mL refill pouch.


 
This was an unscented cleansing oil with an interesting texture, more like a cleansing gel because it didn't feel at all oily. Instead, it had a "cushy" feel, sort of like FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil. However, it also oddly "dried up" when I massaged it onto my face for too long, and it didn't matter how generous the amount I used. Whereas a cleansing gel would have eventually melted into an oil after a lengthy massage, this stuff simply dried up! Super weird. I'd never had a cleansing oil drying up on me while I was cleaning my face with it. Thankfully, it rinsed clean and didn't leave my skin squeaky, so it was at least mild and wasn't stripping. I couldn't get over the drying up part though. Definitely wouldn't repurchase.  

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts