Sunday, January 14, 2024

DHC Water-friendly Cleansing Oil

Here's another late review since I've had this 150mL pump bottle of DHC Water-friendly Cleansing Oil on the bathroom shelf since last summer.  


I'd only used it for myself a few times, and for the rest of the times, hubby used it on our little guys. Why? Because I put waterproof sunscreen on them for swim and splash days during the summer, but at night when hubby bathes them he kept forgetting to remove the sunscreen first before dunking them into the bath =.= So this bottle totally jumped queue and I left it on the bathroom shelf for hubby to use on our boys.

And for this purpose, this Water-friendly Cleansing Oil worked great! It took off the sunscreen on wet skin and was mild enough to not cause any dryness on young and sensitive, eczema-prone skin. Now I just have to figure out how to get a steady supply of this stuff. I last bought it from Rakuten JP, and since the pandemic shipping restriction had gotten stringent and sending anything from Japan had become a pain.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts