Friday, January 12, 2024

Jayjun Eye Gel Patch

These Jayjun Eye Gel Patches were random, impulse buys that became popular with hubby ^.^ There are several different varieties but here I'm reviewing Green Tea and Lavender Tea. Each jar contains 60 patches of 1.4g each, so basically 30 applications per jar. For $15, that's not bad.


These are 1-time use gel patches soaked in serum, and while they're advertised for the eyes you can use them on the laugh lines as well. You just slap them on and leave your skin to soak in the serum for about 20mins. Hubby really likes that the gel patches are cooling upon application, especially during the hot summer nights. I put them on myself and then on hubby, and we'd watch TV together before bed ^.^ Then we discard the patches and dab the rest of the serum into the skin. My eye area does feel soft and bouncy afterwards, but the extra serum can and do ball up sometimes, which I find annoying. But overall, they're a treat for tired eyes for sure. I want to try the other available scents now too!

- Green Tea: These smells amazing--omg! The green tea scent is clean, crisp, refreshing and uplifting, all at the same time. How is it that Japan and Korea can do tea scents so well? I have tried many a skincare products from North America and Europe with "tea" scents and they were all too strong, cloying, and most of the time, smelled nothing like tea! This green tea though, I just can't get enough of! Back up jar secured.

- Lavender Tea: this scent is a bit strong for my taste, but I'm not a big fan of lavender in general. Hubby likes this more than I do, because he loves all things lavender.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts