Monday, January 22, 2024

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water

I've had this 400mL/13.5fl. oz. bottle of Decleor Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water in my rotation basket for a long time now, probably at least a few years! 


I seldom reach for this Soothing Micellar Water, because there were other options that I liked better (and have since finished) like L'Occitane 3-in-1 Cleansing Water, Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Water, and most recently, By Terry Cellularose Micellar Water. Not that it's a bad cleansing water; it actually works fine. I haven't noticed any "soothing" but it's definitely not harsh. 

Why have I been avoiding it for so long? The scent--it's pretty strong. Not unpleasant, just too strong for my taste. And considering how much I liked and how quickly I used up the accompanying Aroma Cleanse Essential Cleansing Milk, it's odd how strongly scented this cleansing water is. So when I have other less powering options, I subconsciously opt for those instead. It's only recently that I've been forcing myself to try and use up this giant 400mL bottle. Because let's be honest here, between strong scent and straight up stinky (like Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover, which has since been demoted to hats-and-bags cleanser because I just couldn't stand the acetone-like odor), the choice is pretty obvious. 
 
Speaking of the bottle, the tear-drop shape is nice but impractical. At least it's not top-heavy and doesn't get knocked over easily. Definitely won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts