Monday, July 24, 2023

Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Water

Also finished this 200mL/6.76fl. oz. pump bottle of Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Water a while ago so here's a belated post. It's been discontinued either way, so it's too bad, because it was a pretty good cleansing water for me. 

 
I went though this bottle unexpectedly fast, like, within a month, the fastest of all the different cleansing waters I'm using concurrently, and I'm using a good half dozen of them! I think I liked the scent, a menthol-herbal fragrance that was clean and refreshing, the same fragrance as the Gentle Cleansing Oil EX now that I think about it. It was also pretty mild ansd moisturizing too, so I kept reaching for it and reaching for it until, poof, the bottle was empty, just like that! Too bad it was discontinued. They kept discontinuing stuff I like :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts