Thursday, July 27, 2023

SanDaWha Camellia Cleansing Oil

About 2/3 of the way through this 200mL/6.76fl. oz. bottle of SanDaWha Camellia Cleansing Oil, with hubby using this occasionally as well.


This is by far one of thickest cleansing oils I've tried, and in a good way! The thickness of the oil means it goes on super smooth and silky, and it rinses well without leaving any residue yet leaves my skin slightly moisturized. There's a mild citrus scent with a whiff of yuzu. 
 
I've been enjoying this thus far, and so has hubby. After all these years watching me go through dozens and dozens of cleansing oils, he's finally gotten into them, all thanks our little boys and not me: the boys have been wearing waterproof sunscreen to summer camps and splash days, and I have been washing their sunscreens off with a mild cleansing oil which intrigues and encourages hubby to try some to remove his sunscreen as well. And what do you know, he's now a convert and marvels how well cleansing oils works. Ha! ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts