Sunday, July 30, 2023

Clinique Chubby Stick Part V

Last of my three random lippies, Clinique Chubby Stick in 16 Voluptuous Violet.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've had many of these so there's nothing to report on in terms of texture and quality. Honestly, funny as it sound this is my favorite out of the three, waaay smoother, balmier, and more moisturizing than Ilia and Becca. The only downsides are that the color is weak and it doesn't last. But hey, if I wanted intense color, I would have gone for the Chubby Stick Intense, or heck, a lipstick! What I want was a lip balm with just a touch of color, and this delivers in spades. I have so many of these for a reason!

- 16 Voluptuous Violet: transparent and shimmer-free grape-purple that tends to disappear after a while, which is fine by me.

From left to right: Becca Pearl Glow Lip Tint in Blackberry,  this Clinique Chubby Stick in 16 Voluptuous Violet, and Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Lust for Life.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts