Saturday, July 22, 2023

Decorte AQ Absolute Hydrating Lotion

So it's almost August. Just like that. I'd thought that when my little boys are out of school and in summer camps, I'll have more time to catch up with, you know, everything. But nope. Turns out I'm busier now than when they both were in school full time =.= Which is to say I've been neglecting this blog :( I'm not happy about it because stuff just piles up in my draft folder and in my photo library. At the same time, I'm unwilling to give up and quit. This blog is pretty much my skincare diary, and even if I'm falling behind on posting and pictures, I'm still using skincare. Every damn day. And I have opinions about what I'm using. Lots of it, which I still note down in the drafts. Gah.

Anyway, back to digging myself out of this hole, one post at a time. And here's a post I found at the bottom of my draft folder that I'd forgotten about, having finished this 14mL/0.47fl. oz. sample bottle of Decorte AQ Absolute Hydrating Lotion a couple of months ago. This was part of the Decorte Supreme Collection GWP along with the Emulsion, which I also dug out of the draft folder and will post next.


Let's just say I had expectations and this lotion turned out to be a bit different. It thought it would be runny but it was viscous. And they weren't kidding when they called it "Absolute Hydrating"--it was very moisturizing even though it was a regular lotion and not a "rich" version. I was using this around May when the weather was still nice and cool, but this was moisturizing enough that I didn't need much for my skin to feel comfortable. So this little bottle lasted me quite a while, probably 3+ weeks with daily use in the morning. It had a nice feminine scent, if not a bit too feminine. I didn't mind the fragrance but it wasn't really my cup of tea. Glad I tried it but it's probably too moisturizing for the current weather. Maybe I'll get it for the dry winter, but my queue for lotion is still pretty long right now.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts