Monday, June 12, 2023

Sandawha Alpha-Bisabolol Brightening Foaming Wash

Almost done with this 150mL/5.07fl. oz. pump bottle of Sandawha Alpha-Bisabolol Brightening Foaming Wash as well.



This is an instant foaming wash that I've been using as a follow-up cleanser, after removing sunscreen with a cleansing oil or balm. I was a tad worried it might be harsh but thankfully it's not. It rinses well but doesn't strip my already dry skin. I take 1.5 pumps for my whole face and neck. Hubby uses it too. As for the "brightening" part, I haven't noticed any. I mean, how is it supposed to brighten anything when the whole point of the product is to wash it off? ^.^ So I'm always amused to see cleansers that claim to brighten or whiten. But other than this, it's a fine cleanser, although I won't repurchase. My queue for cleanser is just too long and I would like to get through them all.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts