Thursday, June 1, 2023

Decorte Clean & Pure Hydrating Rich Milk Cleanser

Been using this 200mL/6.9fl. oz. pump bottle of Decorte Clean & Pure Hydrating Rich Milk Cleanser for the past month and like it a lot! It was part of the Clean & Pure Facial Cleansing Essentials set that I picked up a couple of years ago.

 
This is a non-foaming milk cleanser that I use on days when I don't wear sunscreen. They call it a milk but the texture is more like an emulsion, creamy and not at all runny. It goes on creamy as well, and rinses well but doesn't leave a film on my face at all. My skin just feels clean and soft aferwards. The scent is nice too, the same lovely herbal fragrance with a faint whiff of menthol. Will definitely repurchase with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts