Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sandawha Camellia Oil Serum

Just finished this 30mL/1.01fl. oz. dropper bottle of Sandawha Camellia Oil Serum so here's a post for it.


This oil serum had a pretty interesting texture. It was like a viscous jelly, if that makes any sense. It went on with a slightly cooling sensation and slimy feel, like snail products, only there wasn't any snail ^.^ It was pretty moisturizing, and the viscosity helped it spread onto my skin so I didn't need much each time. The 30mL bottle lasted me for more than 2 months with daily morning use. There was a mild floral rosy scent that I didn't love but didn't hate either. I didn't like the dropper so I just got rid of it and simply poured the serum into my hand for application. Over all, this was a nice product but I probably won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts