Friday, June 2, 2023

Menturm Sun Bears Mild Gel SPF35 PA+++

This tiny 30g bottle of Menturm Sun Bears Mild Gel SPF35 PA+++ has been super travel-friendly and a great addition to the car. Because while hubby and I do our best to apply sunscreen on the boys every morning, there were times when it's a mad dash out of the house to get to school on time and we simply forgot. And so what do we do but reach for the bottle in the car and slather it on the kids right before they run off with their friends ^.^"

 
This is another sunscreen with the same wonderful milky gel texture that applies super light and set quickly to an invisible layer. Anyway, while it seems I've discovered more and more of them just within the past few years, I'm pretty sure some have been around for a long time, like this one. There's a slightly cooling sensation upon application, and a strong menthol scent that stays on the skin. Even though the boys don't seem to mind the strong menthol, I do wish it wasn't so strong. As my 3-year old put it, "I like Bear Sauce, but I like Duck Sauce better." I suspect it's because Duck Sauce (aka Hiyo-Coat Sunscreen Milk Gel) has a milder menthol scent ^.^ I haven't notice any irritation or dry patches on their skin so far with this sunscreen. Despite the travel friendly bottle, I think I won't repurchase due to the strong menthol scent.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts