Sunday, May 28, 2023

Decorte Prime Latte Essential Concentrate Cream

I had two 39mL/1.4oz. full size jars of Decorte Prime Latte Essential Concentrate Cream from two different orders, and one tiny 5mL/0.21fl. oz. jar from a GWP with a Makeup Coffret II order. Ended up giving one full size jar to my mum and kept one to use myself. 

This was a light cream that was surprisingly moisturizing, so I didn't need to a lot--the 5mL little jar alone lasted me a few weeks with daily use in the morning! It went on light and layered well underneath sunscreen, and it kept my skin dewy all day. The cream was scented though, with a more subtle version of the lovely herbal scent from the AQ Serum Absolute Firming Lift Contour Serum, with hints of minty menthol but no tingling sensation. I liked the cream a lot but probably won't repurchase, because there plenty of new goodies out there to keep trying :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts