Sunday, May 14, 2023

DHC Olive Virgin Oil Crystal Skin Essence

Almost half way through this 50mL/1.6fl. oz. this pump bottle of DHC Olive Virgin Oil Crystal Skin Essence so here's a quick post for it.


I was looking forward to using this essence and it didn't disappoint. This essence is an unscented, clear, and runny gel with tiny beads of oil mixed in. It's light but is surprisingly moisturizing, and isn't oily in the least despite the oil blend. I use this essence as part of my nighttime routine, in conjunction with the Virgin Oil Essential Cream (will post next). For each use, I take 3 pumps for my face, neck, and decolletage area. The bottle is quite generous with 50mL, so by the time I use this up, I'll be ready to move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts