Saturday, May 13, 2023

Verdio UV Moisture Gel SPF50+ PA++++

Started using an 80g bottle of Verdio UV Moisture Gel SPF50+ PA++++ last summer and liked it so much I stocked up another dozen bottles, and just after it was discontinued too so I got them for a great price. 
 

 
Actually, there was a whole family of Verdio sunscreens that were discontinued:
- UV Mild Gel SPF30 PA+++, for kids 1+ year and older, and adults too, not water-resistant
- UV Moisture Milk SPF50+ PA++++, waterproof
- UV Moisture Gel SPF50+ PA++++, waterproof, all three are pictured below. 
- UV Moisture Essence SPF50+ PA++++, not pictured because I'd skipped it. There's rarely a sunscreen essence that works for me with their weird texture so I didn't even bother. 

 
Of course there are replacement products, and yes, I do have them. I'll post when I get to them later. (might be a while though ^.^").   

 
Anyway, I particularly love this Gel version because it feels identical to another sunscreen I hoard: the Nivea Sun Strong Fit Care UV Milky Gel SFP50+ PA++++ that's also been discontinued a few years ago. This Verdio Gel has a light, milky-gel texture that's refreshing, dries to a soft matte, is waterproof and unscented. I put it on my face, my neck, my arms, my legs. It doesn't cause dryness but I wouldn't call it moisturizing either, so why it's called a "Moisture" Gel is beyond me. Still, the misnomer is trivial considering how much I enjoy the texture. It's definitely another hoard-worthy product for me especially considering the Nivea Milky Gel is long gone now.  

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts