Thursday, May 4, 2023

Roland & Botanical Shampoo & Conditioner

Been using this Roland & Botanical Shampoo & Conditioner set for the past 6-7 weeks so here's a post for it. These came in a set of 550mL each.


I've never heard of this brand before and my curiosity got the better of me ^.^ Aside from the newness of it, this was a generous set. It used to be that the shampoo and conditioner bottles contained 600mL each, with refills holding about 480-500mL, but nowadays, product content seems to have shrunken to just 400-480mL, with refills holding about 300-350mL :( So 550mL was rather generous. Another thing that jumped out at me was the fragrance, supposedly "Rich Rose & Shiny Berry." The rich rose part I get, but I wasn't sure what shiny berry would smell like ^.^"

- Shampoo: the shampoo claims to contain 14 botanical ingredients. It's on the thin and runny side, and while it foams well it's not as crazy foamy as other Japanese shampoos I've tried. That said, the thin and runny consistency means I use less of it each time, may be 3-4/5 pump each use. Both hubby and I use the shampoo, so within 6-7 weeks and we've already gone through more than half the bottle. The scent is definitely floral, although neither rosy nor berry LOL! I've tried using the shampoo by itself, and while it does leave my hair very soft, my hair also got oily by midday the next day. So I probably won't repurchase.

- Conditioner: the conditioner claims to contain 10 botanical oils. Texture wise, it feels just like any other conditioner ^.^ I use 2 pumps each time, but it's just me using conditioner and hubby never touches it, so I've only gone through 1/3 bottle despite everyday use. As with the shampoo, the conditioner leaves my hair super duper soft, but my head also gets oily earlier in the day next day. So while I'm glad I've tried this set, I won't repurchase it.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts