Tuesday, May 16, 2023

DHC Olive Virgin Oil Essential Cream

Been using this 50g/1.7oz. jar of DHC Olive Virgin Oil Essential Cream in conjunction with the Crystal Skin Essence in the same product line. I think I'm at about 1/3 of the jar which is pretty good considering how moisturizing this stuff is.


This is an unscented skin cream that's simple and straightforward, no bells and whistles but it does exactly what it promises to do which is to moisturize, and that's really all I want. I use it at night along with the Crystal Essence and it's been working out pretty well. Texture wise, the cream is surprising light. Don't underestimate it though. The first time I used it, I made the mistake of applying more because it felt so light, and boy did I regret that. My face turned pretty oily in just a couple of hours. In fact, I can only use a pea-size amount or it'll be too much, and I have pretty dry skin. So yes, it's very moisturizing and I definitely recommend it for dry skin, especially during the winter.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts