Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Keana Nadeshiko Rice Lotion

More than half way through this 200mL bottle of Keana Nadeshiko Rice Lotion so here's a quick post for it.


This was a pretty straight forward toner, being runny, colorless, and unscented. It's also super easy to use, decently moisturizing and non-sticky. In fact, it's so unoffensive a product that I've been using it to dilute some of the thicker milks and emulsions, because they were either too rich for the purpose, or simply because weather's getting warm and I want something thinner. I'll move on to the next toner in queue after I'm done with this bottle, but I since dilute my thicker stuff more often than not I'll probably repurchase just for that purpose. There's a cream in a cute ball-shape jar that I'm looking forward to try too.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts