Monday, January 15, 2024

Shu Uemura Nutri:Nectar Gentle Cleansing Oil in Emulsion

...And for days when hubby actually remembered to remove the waterproof sunscreen on our boys before dunking them into the bath, he used this 150mL/5fl. oz. pump bottle of Shu Uemura Nutri:Nectar Gentle Cleansing Oil in Emulsion


Wait, I let hubby use Shu Uemura on our little boys? Yes. Why? Because at the time, I didn't this bottle of Shu Uemura was the only cleansing oil I had on hand that has "mild" and "gentle" in its name. So yeah, this bottle too was a permanent fixture on our bathroom shelf for the boys. 
 
And hubby liked it, actually! The name said "emulsion" but I would call this a gel, because it was a gel. Not only it wasn't at all oily, it was easy to use on our boys because it didn't run or spill. Hubby was able to massage it onto wiggly 3 and 6 year-olds without much protest, because it smelled nice, the boys said. It rinsed well too, and left their baby faces baby soft, according to hubby. Now did I hoard more of this? No. I couldn't--Shu Uemura had discontinued it. Boo. Hiss.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts