Sunday, January 21, 2024

Yoku Moku Cookies Part II

More Yoku Moku Cookies, and probably the last of them. It seems we've gotten bored of these and moved on to other goodies. Plus these are difficult to get a hold of, and expensive, and the selections are always the same because LE flavors are out of reach for us :(

These Double Chocolat Blancs were from a Japanese grocery store downtown, and for $18/tin too which I thought was pretty reasonable. However, when I went back for more, I was told they could no longer restock these. No reasons were given :(
 
I prefer these Cigare Au Chocolat over the regular ones, but again these were hard to a get a hold of to begin with.

Some years ago, Julia sent me a box of LE Cigare Au The from Isetan, along with a giant care package. Thank you, Julia! These disappeared pretty quickly (along with everything else they came with ^.^). Yummy!


See my previous Yoku Moku Cookies post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts