Friday, January 19, 2024

Baby Magic Baby Lotion

I have two 488mL/16.5fl. oz. bottles of Baby Magic Baby Lotion, Original and Gentle that I can't tell the difference between them. So I ended up pouring both into a giant pump bottle (reused the empty bottle of Johnson's Baby Lotion) and stationed that bottle permanently in my kitchen for everyday use.

 
I have super dry skin, and being mum of two little boys means I'm in the kitchen for a good part of my day and soaking my hands constantly. So I need a light and quick-absorbing lotion that I would apply just as constantly. Sometimes, I would apply lotion only to immediately wash if off again--frustrating, yes. I'd gone through many a bottle of cheap lotions the same way: if a lotion isn't moisturizing enough for my body, it'd end up in the kitchen.

So far so good. I wouldn't say these are the best, but they work ok for this purpose and they're super affordable. And really, I can't distinguish between Original and Gentle. The texture is the same. Moisture level is the same. Doesn't smell that much different either. Plus I don't get why there's a "gentle" baby lotion--aren't baby lotions supposed to be gentle to begin with? Anyway, will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts