Sunday, March 24, 2024

Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm

Just finished with this 105g/3.7oz jar of Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm so here's a post for it. This is the second cleansing balm I've tried from Elemis, after the original Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm.


I liked this Rose version much better than the original due to the original's strong herbal-lavender scent. This Rose version smelled like fresh cut roses, pretty nice, even if it was a tad stronger than I'd like.

Other than the scent, the cleansing balm itself was very soft, thick, and smooth. It was also very interesting in that it didn't melt into an oil completely and stayed kind of balmy the whole way through, until I rinsed it off with water. So for those who dislike the oily feel on their face, or the messiness of it, this might be a better option. The cleansing balm rinsed decently clean and left my skin soft. I loved that it was polyethylene free, so I will repurchase with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts