Monday, August 1, 2016

Clinique Almost Lipstick Part V

When I saw Clinique had released a new Almost Lipstick color, Pink Honey, I was so excited I placed a random (okay, not that random...) order on Sephora just to get this sample tube to try. I know, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Even worse is that I don't like Pink Honey as much as I thought I would :(

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

- Pink Honey: a tawny pink that swatches deceptively translucent but goes on my lips with some milkiness that I just loath. So yeah, this is a dud and I'll be wearing like a lip balm around the house. I mean, it looks like lip balm anyway. Good thing I got this gwp to try. Definitely won't buy the full size.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts