Thursday, August 18, 2016

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Cottonseed

After the gigantic tube of Rosette Horse Oil Traditional Cleansing Paste that took hubby and I more than half a year to use up, we were ready for some change. And by change we mean no more giant tubes of Japanese foaming cleanser that's harsh and foam like mad. So we opted for this 30mL/0.7oz. tube of Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Cottonseed instead.


The one thing that jumps out at me is that this cleanser is very strongly scented. It smells like Irish Spring soap! While I don't mind this scent, actually I like it, it's really too strong and is unnerving--it feels like I'm washing my face with a bar of body soap!

But other than the scent, the foaming face wash is fabulous! It foams a little bit, and the foam is thick and creamy and not at all like the Japanese crazy foamy washed. And it's not harsh, as in it doesn't leave my skin dry and taut afterwards. I might get a full size if there's a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts