Sunday, July 31, 2016

Missha The Style Moisture Coating Tint Part II

I like the Missha The Style Moisture Coating Tint so much I went back for the other 2 colors I don't yet have: Hollywood Pink and Dream Orchid.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I skipped these at first because the stock photos make them look neon, which reminds me of Stila After Glow Lip Color I haven't touched at all. Once I got the first 5 colors though, I was relieved with their semi-translucence and went back for the remaining colors. 

- Hollywood Pink: I was actually hoping for this color to be the raspberry it appears, but I'm a bit disappointed it turns out to be hot pink ^.^" I mean, the color is pretty, but I'd much rather wear raspberry than hot pink.

- Dream Orchid: I actually cringed when I saw this color out of the tube. It looked so garish and over the top. Which then makes me realize I've gotten even more boring than before, because now I look back at the Stila After Glow above and cringe too. Anyway, I digressed. I swatched Dream Orchid onto the back of my hand and, phew, it's just fuchsia :)

Hollywood Pink and Dream Orchid.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts