Saturday, July 9, 2016

Tabibijin Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

Having finished up Kokutousei Moisturizing Lotion, I started using this 150mL bottle of Tabibijin Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. It came in a set along with the Super Hyaluronic Milk, which I'm almost done with also. 


Been enjoying both this lotion and the milk together. Like the milk, the lotion is unscented. It's also on the viscous side but goes on light and absorbs completely, doesn't leave behind any tackiness at all. Keeps my face well-moisturized, even as I'm mixing Anessa Perfect Essence Sunscreen A+N and Biore SaraSara UV Perfect (will review later). Given both sunscreens have a reputation of being drying, I'd say the lotion and milk duo is quite impressive! I won't repurchase though. There's another collagen duo from this brand I'd like to try, so I'll probably move on ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts