Monday, February 20, 2017

BeautyMate Sakura Series Deep Cleansing Oil

Bought this 200mL pump bottle of BeautyMate Sakura Series Deep Cleansing Oil a few years(!) back and totally forgot about it until now. Woops. Good thing it's still ok and I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, after finishing The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Make-up Cleansing Oil. Don't be forgetful like me, folks. Skincare products do expire.


First, the packaging is cheap. The pump broke as soon as I opened the manufacturer's shrink wrap. Luckily, I haven't tossed out the emptied Body Shop bottle so I was able to reuse it.

This has got to be the runniest cleansing oil I've used thus far, though I can't say for sure if age has anything to do with it. I thought it would feel silicone-y but once it's on my face it's just like any other cleansing oil, albeit thinner. There's a very faint flowery scent that I don't really notice. It doesn't rinse squeaky clean but it doesn't leave behind a film either. Overall, aside from the crappy pump the oil cleanser itself is decent. I won't repurchase though because I prefer cleansing oils with thicker consistency.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts