Thursday, February 9, 2017

Lipstick Queen Saint Lipsticks Part II

One more Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick--Saint Bright Rose. I can't believe I waited so long to get this color!

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


Going straight to the color as you've heard enough praises from me for these lippies ^.^"

- Saint Bright Rose: more like a bright but warm coral pink, translucent as the majority of the Saints are, only more pigmented. Love!

Here are Saint Rose, Saint Bright Rose, and Saint Hot Rose. The first two leans warm, with only the third that leans cool. All three are deliciously translucent, with Saint Bright Rose being the most pigmented of the three. Like I said, can't believe I waited so long to get this color!

See my previous Lipstick Queen Saint Lipsticks post.

See my other Saint Lipsticks:
- Saint Berry from Lips Nouveau
- Saint Coral from Spring Fling
- Saint Red from Red Carpet Edit
- Saint Nude, Saint Pink, and Saint Rose from Heaven Sent Trio
- Saint Pink again from Chic in Three Shade 

6 comments:

kuri said...

hrm, maybe I'll test these colors again...

D. said...

Hi Claire,

You like browns and brown-reds, right? If so, check out Saint Wine, Saint Bordeaux, and Saint Berry is totally brown on me. I'll review these soon...ish ^.^"

Cheers,
D.

kuri said...

Yup, those are exactly the colors I like! OK! Looking forward to your reviews!
I like corals too. Just not most pinks :)

Citrine said...

Ahhhh. Don't tempt me... *Hops right onto Amazon*

Aside from Medieval and Jean Queen (both has shiny tubes). There isn't single LQ lipstick that I touched more than twice. I couldn't deal with the gummy tubes...

D. said...

Ahh, yes, more corals coming up also!

D. said...

Hey Mina,

Every lipstick brand has its flaw. It's really dry where I am I so the rubbery tube doesn't bother me at all. But I can I understand why it bothers you. I had these with me in Japan and during the summer they were sticky to the touch.

But I love the formula so much that I can happily overlook all that ^.^"

Speaking of Medieval, I'm almost through with my second tube! Ack, time to restock!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts