Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge SPF11 Part IV Tint Type

Adding to my Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge collection, here are three new (staining) Tint Types in T01 Little Anemone, T02 Happy Tulip, and T03 Ruby Carnation.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

These are thinner and not as creamy on the lips as the regular Balm Rouges. However, they're still pretty balmy and I think they're actually more moisturizing than the regulars. They apply glossier too! I love that all the tint colors are shimmer-free and are transparent in finish. Don't let the pathetic back-of-hand swatches fool you. These show up well on my lips without being in-your-face punchy, and yes, they stain, though nothing clownish like some of the Revlon Balm Stains.

- T01 Little Anemone: tomato red.

- T02 Happy Tulip: coral.

- T03 Ruby Carnation: blue-based red. This is the most pigmented color and is much brighter on my lips than as shown in the swatch.

From left to right: T01 Little Anemone, T02 Happy Tulip, and T03 Ruby Carnation.

See my previous posts:

5 comments:

kuri said...

OMG with uv protection! I need the first two!

D. said...

Hi Claire,

You know, I wouldn't put too much stock in the SPF11. I'm not sure how these would have any UV protection in them--they're totally transparent!

Cheers,
D.

kuri said...

I know, but I figure it's better than nothing, you know?

Anya said...

Should I get the T01 or T03 if I'm looking for a closer-to-red stain?

D. said...

Hi Anya,

I don't know how T01 will stain your lips, but T03 definitely stains mine a bright pink, so it's nowhere near red for me. Then again, everyone's lips are different, and all I can say is T03 is most pigmented and cool-toned.

Hope this helps,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts