Thursday, February 1, 2018

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter

I can't believe I'm already half way through this huge 226g/8oz. jar of Kiehl's Creme de Corps Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter in the limited edition Disney packaging! I bought it at the end of last year (on December 30) and just started using it a few weeks ago too :X


This whole purchase was part of the Nordstrom year-end sale coupled with a generous Kiehl's GWP, right when I was about to run out of body moisturizers. What great timing! In addition to this Whipped Body Butter, I also bought a large pump bottle of the original Creme de Corps that was supposedly a cult favorite, so we'll see how that works out. It's next in my queue after I finish this body butter.

Honestly, I picked this not because of the LE Disney packaging but because of the grapefruit. But turns out it smells nothing like grapefruit. Sure, there's something citrusy in the fragrance, but it's more like a fruity flowery scent that's almost too sweet for me. Will not pick this fragrance again.

Anyway, I couldn't decide which to start with, this body butter or the original Creme de Corps. Then I deduced that the Creme de Corps would have to be thinner to be in a pump bottle while this body butter is in a jar. I was correct, and this stuff has a nice whipped texture but is quite thick. Thankfully it's not greasy, and it's very moisturizing. It's a tad sticky immediately after application but would absorb and leave my whole body comfortable. Definitely not for summer use though. It's way too thick for that. My sister tried it once and she couldn't stand how thick and sticky it was. I mean, it looks thick. See for yourself!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts