Saturday, May 26, 2018

Bottega Veneta Perfumed Shower Gel

I forgot where I got this 30mL/1fl. oz. sample bottle of Bottega Veneta Perfumed Shower Gel from, but I just finished using it so here's a short review.


This shower gel didn't foam much and was milder than expected. I guess I got used to Japanese body washes that foam like crazy and can be drying, so this turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

The fragrance itself was really nice too! It was a sweet, woodsy scent, feminine in a sophisticated way. I don't wear perfume but if I do, I'd totally wear this scent because it was quiet and wasn't intrusive. In fact, this shower gel came with a 7.5mL/0.25fl. oz. Eau de Parfu, but I'd given the perfume to my mum a long time ago because, well, I don't wear perfume.

The perfume was a super cute glass miniature of the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts