Thursday, May 10, 2018

Biotherm Aquasource Nuit Hydrating Jelly

Bought this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. pump bottle of Biotherm Aquasource Nuit Hydrating Jelly for hubby but have been, ermm, "borrowing" some from him every now and then ^.^ Unfortunately this item has been discontinued so this review is late. Oh well.


This is a clear blue gel with a fresh water scent. This is supposed to be hydrating enough for overnight use, and while it's more moisturizing than other jellies I've tried, it's not moisturizing enough to be used on its own, not for me at least. So I use it like a serum and layer another moisturizer on top. For hubby though, it's great and is just right for his normal skin.

Just want to point out that the packaging is interesting, a flat, tear-drop shaped pump bottle. It feels nice in my hand but is easily knocked over, so I have to leave it lying flat.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts