Saturday, December 29, 2018

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion

Got this giant family pack (yup, from Costco) of Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with two 709mL/24fl. oz. pump bottles and one 177mL/6fl. oz. travel size. I started using this after finishing one equally giant Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion bottle and wanted a change.


To my surprise, this lotion is scented! It's not unbearable or anything, just a generic lotion scent, but given that Aveeno and Cetaphil were unscented I thought this Lubriderm would be too but I'm wrong! Another surprise was Lubriderm turns out to be the lightest moisturizer of all three. Woops =.= It feels clean and light going on and absorbs quickly. However, just after one week my arms started to itch from the skin drying out and the soles of my feet started to crack :( I tried using it for a couple more weeks but in the end couldn't stand it so I moved on to L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil (will review next).

I didn't put this lotion away though. Instead, I left it out to use after hand-washing. I wash my hands often and prefer to slap on something light and quick instead of massaging on a thick hand cream every time. Hubby uses it too for his hands and feet. It'll be perfect for the summer but right now it's woefully inadequate.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts