Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist

Took this 60mL/2.029oz. spray bottle of Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist on a recent quick trip to San Jose with hubby. He was going for work and I just tagged along as I always do ^.^ 


I'd gotten into a habit of using a mister on my face, neck, and decolletage as soon as I stepped out of the shower, and this Glow Getter was perfectly sized for traveling (hence Wander Beauty, no?). The bottle was from the Secret Escape Kit I bought last year, along with Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow in Champagne and Beach Balm in Sangria.  

This mister requires shaking before use, because if you look closely you'll see a layer of olive oil floating at the top. There's a faint scent that I stopped noticing after the first use. The mister feels nice and moisturizing going on, and it leaves my skin soft, comfortable, and ready for my nightly skincare routine. In short, it's not promising miracles but it does it job in prepping my skin. I like it ^.^ 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts