Thursday, December 6, 2018

Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum

This 7mL/0.24fl. oz. bottle of Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum was a third new item I took with me on the recent trip to San Jose with hubby. I'm using Clarins Double Serum for my nightly routine right now but the bottle is just too big to lug around in my carry-on, so I took this instead.


I'm not entirely sure what the "shape + fill" is supposed to do, but this serum looks and feels somewhat starchy to me, like that thick sauce in my Chinese takeout that I know is just some combination of corn starch, soy sauce, salt, and sugar. The thick and viscous gel is a bit perfumy too, though nothing unbearable. It's a bit gooey going on but at least it's moisturizing when layered on top of Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion. It's ok. Won't purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts