Saturday, November 24, 2007

Majolica Majorca Cheek Customize

Majolica Majorca has interesting product packaging, as you can see, these Cheek Customize blushes come in clear cases where you can pull on the rounded handle like a drawer. Neat concept! The powder is smooth and fine and is a great deal considering their small price and overall quality. I have 3 shades:

- OR322: an intense orange with coral undertones, and it actually turns coral on my cheeks. Very pigmented!



- OR211: a vibrant tangerine orange that turns peachy orange on my cheek. I guess my skin tone is just really warm!!!


- RD255: my good friend Yuki-chan sent me this one to me from Japan. Thanks Yuki-chan! RD255 is a pale tomato red with very pretty gold shimmers. It goes on a bronzy peach though, may be because of the gold.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts