Friday, September 5, 2008

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II

I got yet another Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss GWP, this time in the color Rootbeer.



Rootbeer is a nude color, even though it looks more mauvy in the picture! It's actually great if you like the nude look as it goes on true and yet not opaque. Also, surprise surprise, but there is inconsistency in the texture of these Superbalms as well! This Rootbeer color is not as thick and sticky as the Raspberry color, and it's a bit more moisturizing too with no discernable scent. In fact, now that I think about it, Rootbeer feels identical to my beloved Lancome Juicy Tubes! Wow. I think it like it. Enough to think about putting both the Rootbeer and Raspberry through my gym test :D Will update on that soon.

Also, it seems all the Clinique Superbalms are translucent and none of them have shimmers. But then again I've only seen 6 or 7 out of all the colors available, and so don't quote me :P But if what I think is true, I think I'm going to need more of these, like, right now :D As I've mentioned in my review of Raspberry, if the Lancome Juicy Tubes ever go away, which I really hope they won't, these Superbalms are my Plan B glosses! I didn't expect this at all, but they are moving rather quickly up my favorite ladder. Alright, that's it. I'm going over to Clinique.com :D

See my previous Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts